All too often, once a business has been set-up and the daily pressures of work take over, it can be easy to forget to plan ahead.
We proactively encourage our clients to plan ahead to achieve their goals. This could be anything from an informal discussion during the year to providing a fully detailed business plan.
We can help you produce a well written, in-depth business plan.
You use your business plan to:
- Gain finance whether it be from a bank, from a grant provider or from potential investors.
- Help you spot any potential problems and prepare for them.
- Help you decide how much finance you will need.
- Plan your strategies for marketing, sales, employees etc.
- Make the correct choice regarding the assets you purchase and the premises you choose.
- Keep control of your finances making sure you keep to your original budgets.
- Guide you as to whether you are following your expected sales and turnover.
As your business grows you should keep updating your plan so that you have a clear idea of where you are heading and what you want to achieve.
For more information on what we offer start-up businesses please click here.
If you are interested in the help we can offer please fill in our Quick Enquiry Form or request a call back. Alternatively call us on 01423 874777.